пятница, 10 июня 2011 г.

SocietySM - Jun 08, 2011 - Holly Wood brutal bdsm movie

st andrew cross bdsm
The absolute in the highest degree part of my job is meeting and working with new ability...and it's always that much better when the talent isn't from the corresponding; of like kind old talent pool of thumbs bdsm agents in LA...I met Holly at Sanctuary in Culver City...Sanctuary is a very cool dungeon club that has recently re-opened near the airport...without ceasing any given Saturday night, you can sterling silver bdsm collars find and meet many a upstanding proselyte...Holly was walking around with another young, hot babe and I noticed them this moment...I do not typically approach any women in public to let off, but they were introduced to me through their Master and another LA pervert, Micheal Kahn ...We arranged the shoot, made sure to fare over limits and interests and a week later, Holly was in my Dungeon, expert to be straight jacket bdsm plunged into the world of hardcore BDSM...actually strap on story bdsm, Holly has been plunged in the sight of...she is not a newbie to submisison and control...and I was fortunate for that.


st andrew cross bdsm

File size: 1.1 GB

st andrew cross bdsm