четверг, 30 июня 2011 г.

My inflatable Man-Toy bdsm tv

bdsm urethra
Hello my lovelies!

Fetish Kitsch has had his high~ with me far too many times, so this week it's my occasion! :) I bdsm vacuum put him into our new Studio Gum inflatable sleep devastate...I love this thing! It has two seperate inflatble chambers interior that suspend the occupant when inflated. Also these chambers exert a alarming amount bdsm vamps of pressure on the occupent making it impossible to rouse and turning Fetish Kitsch into my vulnerable inflatable Man-Toy ;)

The four layers of sophomorical 1.2 mm rubber actually offer quite a comfortable seat to reast up~ the body as I play with my toy. This particular sack comes through two holes which give me access to my two favorite powers of a man: his mouth bdsm verhalen and his penis :) What more does a girl need, really!

Dressed to kill in my favorite bdsm video clips Dominatrix boots, I decide to steer my toy to work. Bouncing bdsm enema up and down on top of my inflatable plaything was orgasmically fun and it was even more enjoyable knowing that his destruction was in my hands. I could really get used to this sum total Domme thing!

File Size: 660 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00 stories wife rape bdsm:26:05
Format: WMV
Studio: FetishKitsch


bdsm urethra

File glutinous substance: 660.1 MB

bdsm urethra